Monday, January 30, 2012

A day at the park

look at all those balls

where is this water coming from

let me help you with that, i have a wipe

minecraft planning

i will push you around
Yet another lovely afternoon at a park with our friends. This is the very best time of the year here in Arizona, mornings are nice and cool and afternoons are warm (but not hot at all) and you can spend all day running about with your friends.
Really, this is what it is all about. This is the good life, what we have going on right here. Spending my days with the kids, hanging with our tribe, soaking up the sun. When people say "How can you be with them all the time?" Or "How do you homeschool?" I have to remember, not everyone sees life the way we do. Being with my kids all day is such a gift, not just for them but for me. And who wouldn't want to spend all day with these loonies? <3

No comments: