Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Science

riding the giant pillbug
rowan didn't make it


building things

designing houses

watching the fire show

FIRE

helping make the valcano

art at the light rail stop
The little boys, Fiona and I took the light rail down town to the Arizona Science Center, where we met up with some friends and had a great day. It is so amazing to me how much fun they have there and how we honestly don't even have to see the whole place. Just them, exploring and watching a couple shows and hanging out with their friends, is enough. We did sneak in a viewing of the Real Pirate  exhibit. That was pretty darn amazing. (But I do love a good diorama and wax people.)
I think, though, the best part of the day was the ride on the light rail. We had such a great time, and I just love getting places and not having to drive!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a very cool day.