Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yarn Along

yarn along

Joining Ginny for the weekly Wednesday Yarn Along.
I am hurriedly working on this doll for Fiona for her first birth. I am really excited about this doll because it is the first non-clothing thing I have ever made. I am not really sure how to do the face yet, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it. I have to say I love Wee Folk Art's freebies, so much fun stuff to make. Now I just need to figure out what to make for the doll to wear. I want to make Fiona a little dress from Amanda Soule's book, so maybe I can make them matching ones. LOL That would be something since I have to hand sew it.
I am reading "All Wound Up". I am really enjoying it. I have never read her blog, and only heard about her and this book from the Yarn Along, so THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Stephanie's books are really good - and it's fun to follow along on her blog. I haven't tried making dolls or animals yet. I look forward to seeing how yours turns out. I'm visiting from Ginny's site today. See you next week...

K said...

Okay. You've got no email on record here, so this is a private note just to tell you I'm diggin' on your avatar/icon thing. Very clever. If only the world saw motherhood like this - it would change everything

Crooked Moon Mama said...

I so need to join yarn along...next week!
xoxo