Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Saturday and Sunday

logan coloring eggs

caelan

look at this one

funny egg
 Well, on Saturday  I just didn't have it in me to color eggs all proper like, so we used non-toxic washable markers. I think the little kids had more fun with it than just sitting there waiting for the egg to suck up some dye for a kit or sitting by while the eggs boiled in beets and blueberries. Maybe not the most natural way to go about it, but the kids had fun... so I am going to say it was a success.

the egg hunt easter morning

EGGS
hey, fiona!

the egg master

the girls

loook

more EGGS!

chocolate time

candy, candy, candy

first boiled egg i think
Sunday was just very nice and smooth (that is until Nana left). The kids got up and hunted for eggs, I love that the big kids are just as in to it as the wee little ones, and of course there was lots of yummy goodness in the form of chocolate. We had Nana Ruth over for Easter Linner (lunch/dinner) of ham, cheesy potatoes, broccoli and carrots, and fresh baked bread. It was super yummy and oh so easy. I just love when a day runs so smoothly.

No comments: