Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yarn Along

knitting and reading

I am working on a wool diaper cover for Fiona at the moment. I really like it. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the red and pink, but I am liking the larger stripes. Still reading "The Breastfeeding Cafe" and I have also been reading "The Heart of Learning", an Oak Meadows book for K-3rd graders. I am really enjoying both books. I have to admit that being able to read more than a page or two can be such a challenge some days, so it seems to take forever for me to get through a book, but still when I can get t o it I do enjoy them.

knitting and nursing
And this is how I spend a good portion of my knitting time, with Fiona is sleeping in my lap after nursing. That and when I am at the park with friends, but still not nearly as often as I would like. I am hoping the diaper cover will be finished up in a day or so. My biggest hurdle will be the picking up of stitches to add the leg ribbing.

1 comment:

cpcable said...

I LOVED the Breastfeeding Cafe. I read it at a very challenging time when I was struggling to establish my breastfeeding relationship with my little guy and it provided a lot of comfort for me. Love your soaker!