Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feeling Good...


Tuesday may have been a mess, but Wednesday and today... FABULOUS! I found out from my LLL leader that my paper work is on the way and maybe by the end of the year you will be looking at a co-leader. I have wanted this so bad, another step towards becoming an IBCLC. Being able to help women and babies, my true passion.
And I am feeling physically great. This Whole30 diet is amazing. I haven't felt this great in years. Here I was all worried about being 40... sheesh, no more. I am rockin' it! I have lost 15lbs (I haven't been this weight in 6 years). I have energy, my mood is good (OK, most of the time, I still have my moments. LOL) no more depression before my cycles. I am going to start weight training with my husband and oldest son, I want this new body to be strong. As much as I miss yogurt, cookies, cake, and huge hunks of cheese, I just don't miss them enough to go back to what I was doing. You never know how bad it is until you start feeling good.
A song to go with my mood. I hope you are feeling good as well.


4 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

It's so nice to read a post that makes me smile, this one did. I am glad to hear you feel so good. I totally agree with your statement," You never know how bad it is until you start feeling good", words from the heart!
Have a great Thursday.

Debbie Jones said...

I am reading more about your program...sounds interesting. I may give it a try. Thanks for the idea.

debby emadian said...

I can never hear this song sung too often...amazing song and that voice is just like chocolate to my ears...

...a perfect choice for you today...I hope you were singing along too...an have reason to sing this song every day from now on...

I'm an advocate for your mission too, having breastfed my daughter until she was two and a half.

Hope today is a good one too...

momto5 said...

@debby: that is so great. i love hearing breastfeeding success stories.