Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Recipe Tuesday

Since we have made the move to a Paleo diet I have been on a search for a good paleo-fied chocolate chip cookie. I think I found one. I have modified this recipe.  I have added one egg, I didn't have coconut flour so I used two tablespoons of pecan meal, I also added 2/3 cup of  Bob's Red Mill unsweetened flaked coconut, and I used maple syrup as the sweetener. Instead of the chocolate chips that were suggested I used Sunspire Fair Trade Organic 65% cacao chocolate chips ( I felt like these chips had fewer ingredients and I liked that they are fair trade and organic).
These are just so darn tasty, totally help with a sweet tooth, cookie craving.


2 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

The cookies look amazing!
While I no longer have much of a sweet tooth, my Mike has one big enough for the both of us and would love these.

Unknown said...

Where did you get the chips