Saturday, March 16, 2013

News

salt lake city, utah

That photo there, that is Salt Lake City, Utah. And This coming September I will be there for a week! A week! On an amazing retreat. I will be going to the Sacred Pregnancy Instructor and Sacred Postpartum Mother Roaster instruction retreat. I am so excited to be a step closer to realizing a dream of mine to help mothers and babies, in a new more honored and sacred way. I have never done anything like this before, leave my family to pursue a thing like this, but I so so want this.

I am not exactly sure how we will make this happen, money is tight as it is already... but Mike and I talked about it and we are going to do whatever it takes to make this dream of mine come true. I am just so happy, I felt the need to share!

(photo from sacred pregnancy) mother roasting

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Oh, sweet friend! How exciting!! Can't wait to hear more about your journey.