Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekending

taken by audrey
This weekend was a roller coaster of emotions. Thankfully it ended on a lovely note, dinner at home on Sunday with all my kiddies.
The weather was crazy hot, I felt run down and depressed and just so done with the nausea and tiredness. We spent Saturday evening at my parents house swimming, having a bar-b-que and watching fireworks out in the front yard. Sunday was a complete day of laziness, which was just so nice. Mike even took all the littles to a comic book store (such a brave man) and I had about 30 minutes to myself... I watched Eureka on Netflix. And I don't want to jinx it, but I didn't feel like death warmed over on Sunday... nauseated, tired: yes, but calm, happy and just a little bit hopeful that this too shall pass.

Joining Amanda from The Habit of Being

5 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I am so happy to read your post this morning. It sounds like you are in a much better place. Life is always changing and sometimes it's hard when the ride is rough, just keep hanging in there. Happy July!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hope you are feeling better and doing OK in the Arizona heat. Have a happy 4th of July with your lovely family.

Deb J. in Utah said...

P.S. Had to take my old blog private due to some "cyber security issues". Would love to have you join me at my new blog and visit, comment and follow along.
http://www.dayinthelife2013.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Being pregnant in the heat isn't funny, I remember. (22 years ago for me). Swimming sounds good, and your husband taking the little ones off, what a sweetie :)

karen said...

hurray for that teeny tiny light at the end of the tunnel :) I hope you continue to feel much better now!