Wednesday, August 21, 2013

On the needles

Joining Ginny from Small Things for Yarn Along and Nicole from Frontier Dreams for KCCO.


The wrap is coming along slowly but surely. I am about halfway though my yarn, so I am about halfway through the wrap. lol
I have been making a list of all the holiday knits I have been thinking about. I know it is still August, but since I have slowed down in my knitting I figure I need to start now to have time to get the projects done. And I have a couple big ones, so... you know, gotta start soonish. My plan is to get going on them as soon as I finish this wrap. Hopefully by the end of next week.


Still reading Simplicity Parenting, slowly... but in a good way, really absorbing it all and working on what it all really means for this family.

What are you crafting??

10 comments:

karen said...

congrats on being half way, I bet each row gets longer and longer as well. So far I haven't even listed my holiday to do knits.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

It's a beautiful knit Heather. I am working on my Christmas knits and lists too, I have everyone but my daughter!

PS-Thanks for your comment the othet day. I wanted to let you know I am a homeschool teacher.
I now only have one left at home, he is in 10th grade, so my time is winding down and then I'm not sure what I'll do...most likely knit :)

Hannah said...

Halfway is such a great place to be, isn't it? Especially if the holiday knitting looms.

Lisa said...

Holiday knits?! I'm so far behind, I don't know if I'll be gifting many handknits this year. :) Congrats on being halfway! Happy knitting, ~Lisa

Mama Gone Green said...

looking good so far!

sustainablemum said...

I am working on Christmas knits already, never too early to start!

Shosannah said...

Well done on your progress!
It's beautiful!!!

Clare said...

It's looking wonderful, thanks for stopping by my blog.
Clare x
http://summerhousebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/

Anneli said...

Simplicity Parenting is a great book. I read it slowly too and I keep on going back to it again and again.

FrontierDreams said...

LOVE that book!! Half way is a great point to be at. Glass half full, right?!