Monday, September 9, 2013

weekending

my complete goofball, Caelan
Joining Amanda from The Habit of Being for weekending.

This weekend started out with a dinner date with my sweetie. So nice to go out and be able to talk without interruption and eat most wonderful Indian good. My lovely husband got me a new camera for my birthday! Can you say color saturation! I am in love! And it is has an SLR function, so if I feel all artsy I can focus myself!
Saturday was emotionally intense, and Sunday we woke up to wonderful hours of rain. Both the tears and the the rain were very cleansing and I felt about 100% better Sunday morning. I even got a nap in, in the afternoon when little Miss took her nap.

fiona rosy

6 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

It sounds like a wonderful birthday and I know you are going to enjoy your camera. I am sorry about Saturday, but it sounds like Sunday was great. Rain? How wonderful.

karen said...

congrats on the new camera! I love mine and it does help with taking photos. Glad you were able to get out just the two of you :)

the habit of being said...

congrats on the new camera!

Erin said...

How fun! Hooray for a new camera!

Kim said...

Have fun with the new camera, so exciting!

Tara_LB said...

Isn't is amazing how cleansing a good cry can be? Seems counter-intuitive somehow!
Enjoy the new camera!