Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Keep Calm and Craft On



I have been collecting different 1/2 yards of Fabric from Fabric Worm over the course of a few months and I think I have the right bunch to make Nuala a super easy quilt. I got the idea from Ginny of Small Things, and I have made three of them so far over the last couple years. They don't take long, but finding the time to sit and do it seems almost impossible. I also picked out some cute fabrics to make Fiona the Lazy Day skirt from Oliver and S. Such an easy pattern and takes me only about 1 hour to whip up. I think I have made her about 6 of these. I am also going to try and make Nuala some pants using the instructions from Soulemama (they are in one of her books). I didn't take a photo of those fabrics, but they are lovely jersey cotton, nice and soft and great for baby pants.
Really excited about getting started.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely fabrics, I'm sure the baby quilt will be beautiful.

FrontierDreams said...

I love making those skirts. Can't wait to see the quilt!

Darcel {MahoganyWayMama} said...

Very pretty fabrics. I'm sure they will turn out beautifully and be well loved.