Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thoughts on a Thursday


It's so easy to not take care of yourself. At the moment I am slowly reading through the on-line workshop put on by Heather from Beauty that Moves. I read so much on food, I know how important it is, but I still tend to make very poor food choices. It is interesting to me that I work this way. I know when I eat better, move more, and get enough sleep I feel so awesome, like I am not even myself. And yet still I choose to eat stuff that is not so good for me, not go on a daily walk, and stay up too late and drink coffee to compensate for my total lack of energy about mid-day.
I know I am not alone in this, I wonder what makes us do the opposite of what we need?

4 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I ate things over the winter that I know make me feel lousy, bread, chips, fudge, but for the last few months I have been eating so well, and feeling so much better, that I don't want to go back to eating any other way.
I have been working on a food post and want to do a recipe swap, so maybe you would like to play along? I think it will be fun.

momto5 said...

that would be awesome!!

sustainablemum said...

When we are really busy I think it is very easy for us to take the easy option. Perhaps you could work on one healthy day a week and build it up from there?

Unknown said...

yes...i tend to grab those chocolate almonds when I am tired. To compensate, I try and keep clean natural almonds around too to snack on. Eating healthy should get easier now that spring and summer are around the corner. Have a great weekend