Sunday, August 30, 2015

* Gratitude Sunday *

Joining Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday.




Gratitude Sunday, Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes...

~ The sunsets the last few nights... sigh
~ A trip to Ikea to get a new duvet cover... so lovely
~ Reading to the girlies
~ Lulu used the potty! It was only once, but still! WOOHOO
~ Friends who have my back
~ Sneaky chocolate
~ Sweet new dresses
~ Sunday evenings when the whole gang is here for dinner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely... whooohoooo too Lulu... and sneaky chocolates :)

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Oh my goodness, I love those sky photos, just beautiful!

I have never been to an Ikea, but my daughter is going all the
time now that there is one near here, she loves it.

Have a great Monday.